- Science Learning Journeys/ Enrichment Lessons
- Insects Mysteries Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P3)
- Light Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P4)
- River Monster Learning Journey (P4)
- Diversity of Cells Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P5)
- Aquatic Plants and Animals Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P6)
- E2K Science Programme (for selected students)
- Remedial lessons (for selected students)
- I am a Young Scientist (Optional)
- Sony Creative Award (Optional)
E2K SCIENCE PROGRAMME
Excellence 2000 (E2K) is a Science enrichment programme tailored for the high-ability (HA) learners in Science. It is a collaborative effort between the Gifted Education Branch, MOE, and our school.
The E2K Science Programme is based on a curriculum for talented students in Israel. The programme exposes students to advanced scientific concepts as well as to develop their process and thinking skills in science.
The E2K Science Programme aims to stimulate curiosity and to develop and strengthen the students’ abilities to study phenomena and their possible causes. Through this programme, we hope to motivate our students to become confident and independent researchers in their own right.