- About Us
View Main Page >> Principal's Message Our School School Management Committee School Policies School Staff School Alumni ParentConnect Parent Volunteer Scheme Nan Hua Student Care Centre Admission PERI Upgrading (2018) Enquiry/Feedback Admin
View Main Page >> Chinese Language & Culture English Language Math Science GEP PE/ CCA/ Aesthetics Pupil Development Information & Communication Technology Character & Citizenship Education
View Main Page >> 100th Anniversary Celebrations Publications Celebrating SG50 @ NHPS Gallery School Calendars
- Contact Us
View Main Page >> School Location School Bus School Bookshop School Uniform
View Main Page >> Principal Vice Principal English CL & CME Mathematics Science Pupil Development PE/CCA/Aesth/HE GEP ICT ADMIN SSD CCE
- EAS Staff
View Main Page >> MOE Intranet Application Gebiz MOE HR Portal HRMS Portal MOE iBENS MOE IDEAS BANK MOE iEXAMS MOE mCARE+ MOE MyForum PaC@Gov PRAISE MOE School Cockpit Plus MOE School IFAAS MOE TRAISI (Internet) MOE Vital (Internet)
- NHPS - Calendar
View Main Page >> Sexuality Education
View Main Page >> Highlights Announcements Home News E-Notifications History Events for Timeline App In The News Noticeboard Video Useful Links Testing Test Announcements Sitemap Home(Backup)
View Main Page >> 2016 E-Notifications Home_Original Splash_Original Splash2
View Main Page >> News & Updates Home Banners Search Results For Parents For Students
- About Us
Our School School Management Committee School Policies School Staff School Alumni ParentConnect Parent Volunteer Scheme Nan Hua Student Care Centre Admission Subject-Based Banding Admin
Chinese Language & Culture English Language Math Science GEP PE/ CCA/ Aesthetics Student Development Team ICT Character & Citizenship Education
100th Anniversary Celebrations Publications Gallery
- Contact Us
School Location School Bus School Bookshop School Uniform Frequently Asked Questions
Student Learning Space (SLS) Student Learning Space (SLS) FAQ Cyber Wellness Tip Sheet
Home > Departments > ICT
Harness Technology, Transform Learners
- Better position our pupils for the 21st CC as a self-directed learner who questions, reflects, perseveres and takes responsibility for his own learning.
- Transform our pupils’ learning environment.
- Enhance pedagogy to deepen learning, competencies for self-directed and collaborative learning are built-up through effective use of ICT.
- Strengthen our ICT-enabled learning, teaching innovations and instructional leadership in technology to give students ample opportunities to be self-directed and active in collaborating, so as to enhance content transmission, discourse, clarity and the building of new knowledge.
- Enhance collaboration within the teaching fraternity.