- Science Learning Journeys/ Enrichment Lessons
- Fun with Animals/Plants Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P3)
- NEWater Scientist Programme at NEWater Visitor Centre (P4)
- Diversity of Cells Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P5)
- Aquatic Plants and Animals Programme at Singapore Science Centre (P6)
- Weekly remedial/supplementary lessons (P3 to P6)
- E2K Science Programme (P4 to P6 Tag classes)
- I am a Young Scientist (Optional)
E2K SCIENCE PROGRAMME
Excellence 2000 (E2K) is a Science enrichment programme tailored for the high-ability (HA) learners in Science. A collaborative effort between the Gifted Education Branch, MOE and our school, it was piloted with our P5 pupils in the TAG Programme 2009.
E2K is modelled after a curriculum for talented students in Israel. on process and thinking skills in science. Pupils are introduced to advanced technological and scientific concepts and ideas, preparing them for independent learning. They apply logical, mathematical and scientific thinking during discussions. Pupils expand their horizon to include advanced science phenomena while developing skills in research and thinking.
E2K aims to stimulate curiosity, develop and strengthen the pupils’ abilities to study phenomena and their possible causes. We hope to motivate our pupils to become confident and independent learners to become researchers in their own right.