Home > Departments > Information & Communication Technology
Information & Communication Technology
Harnessing Technology, Transforming Learners
- Better position our pupils for the 21st CC as a self-directed learner who questions, reflects, perseveres and takes responsibility for his own learning.
- Transform our pupils’ learning environment.
- Enhance pedagogy to deepen learning, competencies for self-directed and collaborative learning are built-up through effective use of ICT.
- Strengthen our ICT-enabled learning, teaching innovations and instructional leadership in technology to give students ample opportunities to be self-directed and active in collaborating, so as to enhance content transmission, discourse, clarity and the building of new knowledge.
- Enhance collaboration within the teaching fraternity.